Sunday, June 1, 2008

Winners are Grinners!!

Thank you all for the lovely comments, it's a great feeling to know we have such a lot of support out there. And it looks like the little elephants are a huge hit - we'll have to open a flickr link to show off all the new Edward and Eloises that are popping up everywhere.

We're also off to a good start with the addition of the lovely Retro Mummy, Corrie, to our stockist list.

Now to the news you have all been waiting for.

The winners are:




Congratulations to our four winners. Send us an email with your address and we'll get your prize off to you.

We'll be back soon with some new patterns.


7 comments:

Kelly said...

oh i am so excited, thank you thank you thank you! -kb

Drewzel said...

I'm a bit slow on the uptake, but I love your new site and the logo is just darling! can't wait to buy myself one of your apron patterns :D xx steph

periwinkle said...

Thank you so much.. now what will I make first ?
Lisa x

periwinkle said...

I recieved my patterns today, I'm going to have a go at the bunting first as it's the boys birthday soon.. thank you so much again
Lisa x

Julia said...

I received the gorgeous patterns last week - thank you! Very excited to start one of them. I'm thinking I need a pretty apron since I spend so much time in the kitchen. Will let you know how I go!

Anonymous said...

Love the new blog girls and cant wait to see what you come up with next!!!

Bellgirl said...

ooh, I couldn't read the list of winners, just checking in case one was me? (fingers crossed :)