Monday, August 10, 2009

Time for a winner!

Goodness time has flown by so quickly in the past week as we madly prepare patterns and kits for the upcoming Sydney Stitches and Craft show. It's a lot of work but worth all the effort as we have so much fun meeting everyone.

Anyway, sorry for the delay, I know you are all dying to find out who won the patterns! I thought my smallest girl could pick this one so she pulled the names out of a bowl.

Picking a winner

Picking a Winner

So congratulations go to:

Crafty Girl with a Ruffle

Nicky

pabennetts

Little Munchkins


Please email me your addresses and I will get your patterns to you asap.

And for a little bit of extra Audrey and Maude you can find 3 exclusive patterns in the current and last issue of Patchwork and Stitching magazine.


IMG_8113

A mini-quilt.

Patchwork and Stitching Mag


An apron.

IMG_8121

And a gorgeous cushion.

IMG_8117

8 comments:

Cass said...

Looking forward to seeing you again next week

Little Munchkins said...

I sent an email to Cathy earlier today....thanks so much!

Unknown said...

Oww I am so excited!
xoxo

Sandra @ Pepperberry & Co. said...

My goodness! Henriette the hippo is just gorgeous!! I wish I could come to the show and get the pattern. Do you post patterns if I pay by paypal? I'm off to discover if you have an Etsy shop... I want her :-)

periwinkle said...

that cushion is just lovely ---

Dudley Redhead said...

So now we are on the down hill run to the show!! woo hoo! I can't 'stuff' any more bags! look forward to meeting u there..
Tara

Little Munchkins said...

Just wanted to say that the patterns you sent arrived safely. Thanks again for them :)

Seulpeunin Yeon said...

Greatt post thanks