Thursday, June 3, 2010

And finally some winners!

Sorry, life got in the way and several special projects. All are done now though and I have found time to pick some winners. I asked my husband to give me four numbers between 1 and 35 and he came up with the following.

19, 6, 21 and 12.

Parterre

So that is:

6 - Jo from Sparkly Green Knickers
12 - Turning Japanese
19 - Sarah from Splish Splash Designs
21 - Melissa from Undomestic Mumma

Congratulations girls, please send me your addresses via email and I'll get the patterns in the mail for you!

I'm working on lots of other new patterns and will hopefully have more to share soon!

11 comments:

Jenny from Ohjoh said...

Hi Louise
Your quilt pattern is at the top of my "what will i do next?" list and close second are your turtles!
LOVING the cushion - Thanks!!!!
Jenny

Turning Japanese said...

Oooh, that is me. Thank you. I am very excited.

melissa said...

Oh - I am so excited!! Thank you so much. I'll send you an email. xx

Jo Windmill said...

Oh what an amazing quilt!

upholstery fabrics said...

Congratulations to the winners! they are so lucky to win that beautiful quilt pattern.

Lori said...

I know this is really late, but I am just now finding your site and I absolutely LOVE, LOVE this quilt!
beautiful

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

I love this pattern and love the fabrics you ahve chosen!

StampLadyKatie said...

You ladies have some pretty amazing creations on your blog!

Frenchie said...

Oh whoaaa!!!! That is a BEAUTIFUL quilt!!! I want!!!

obat kuat semarang said...

Sewing friends are wonderful! I don't have any here in the small town where I live, so I connect virtually with quilters through my blog and Instagram. It's great to have so many like-minded friends, even if I've never actually met any of them!
obat kuat

Aysandwich said...

Great read thank yoou