Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Back to School at Amitie

Today we held another successful children's class at Amitie teaching lovely young ladies how to do some simple applique canvasses!
Three Happy Girls

We will let the pictures tell the story of a great day with the girls.
Sewing Class
Sewing Class

Sewing ClassIt was amazing to watch their different talents and the confident way they chose their fabric and thread combinations. The end results are stunning.



Sewing Class
Now we are busy planning for our childrens' workshops at the upcoming Melbourne Stitches and Craft Show next March. So if you are interested in our classes , stay tuned and we will keep you updated as we nearer the Show. Sewing Classes



Sewing Class at Amitie

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

the future craft bloggers of Australia I think - very talented. i like the background quilt also
lisa x

Kellie said...

Well done guys! Looks like they had a great day! Fantastic news about the classes at the show!

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

What fun!! The girls all did a brilliant job. I bought a copy of Sew Hip when I was away on holidays and was excited to see your apron pattern in there!

Ginger said...

Those are so fun. I can't wait to get my girls started with stichery!

Fibo said...

The canvases are so cute, while I was looking at those pictures all i could think about was how well dressed those girls were! I wish I had clothes that pretty when I was little, jealous!

Unknown said...

i love the elephant balancing on a ball (but I guess I'm probably not supposed to pick a favorite) - it looks like a great class full of talented sewers!